Saturday 26 January 2008

FRIDAY GIRLS

Yesterday I went to my good friend Mia's farewell party; she is moving to Oslo soon (she got a nice job there within fashion). So yesterday she trew her farewell party at her (supernice) flat. We took a taxi tour around town trying to decide where to go afterwards, ending up at a club I don't like - that no one of us likes actually- but atleast it was close to me so I could walk home later (and I had a pizza with double cheese on and some milk on the way, mmmm).

The host of the evening was looking gorgeus (and she has very cool biker-like boots).


K was also looking great as always too, in a dress from pudel


Tonight there is another farewell-thing.
All my friends are moving away...

2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Great illustrations and they sound like stylish people. My friends are not nearly so fashionable.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Yes they are really fab ;)