Thursday 28 February 2008

WALL CANDY


This a mirror and I want it.


Mission for today : go check out Domestic.fr. They have candy for your walls - for your whole home actually. Design candy. Vinyl stickers, wall paintings, super cute porcelain plates, mirrors (like the fabulous one in the picture above) and more.

If I had a bigger flat with more free wall surface I might go for something like this (and if or whenI have kids I'll get them somtehing by Klaus Haapaniemi for their wall, like in the third picture below):





www.domestic.fr

4 comments:

etta said...

Luxurious mirror! I would like to have it too :)

spiegeleule said...

really great stuff. my room needs some more decoration toooo

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I adore the dance steps on the floor, so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.