Friday 7 March 2008

WHILE WAITING FOR MY SAILOR DRESS TO ARRIVE...

...I wear my anchor dress instead.

Dress - SailorJerry men's shirt modified by me
Earrings- from hotterthanhell.de
Jacket - Zara, borrowed from my sister
White suede boots, cardigan, cap and bag - old old old


I went to a gig the other night to listen to my friend's band. The band is average but their on-stage presence is great and my friend is without a doubt the best guitar player in this country, or, atleast in town.

Wearing white boots when the pavement, just like I predicted, looks like a mix of melted licorice icecream and ice frappuchino, might not be the smartest thing. But luckily for me I happen to live jsut opposite to where the gig was at. And for the rest of the time, I had my non-ecological day and drove around in our oh-so-awsome-car. So, my boots are still (quite) white and dry :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the earrings are really great - old school stuff is always good...