Friday 11 July 2008

"BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT"


Dress - Collectif / HulaHula Boutique
Flowercomb - the HulaHula Boutique
Shoes - Vernanice


Feelgood-school2: When nice colours and nice food doesn't do the trick anymore. Inspite of the great day yesterday, some of those same thigs I wined about earlier this week still bother me I'm afraid. Damn emotions. But, I'm no longer sad, only angy, so angry infact it made me all energetic and happy. Strange huh? And as much as I'd hate to admit it, getting myself some new stuff does make me feel better. So I went and got myself that one dress I've been checkin out forever (last piece left, fits like a dream). It has a pattern with pink swallows and palmtrees and a cute bow and I'm totally worth it. So now I'm going to go out and rock! Positive rage, ha! (if something like that exists? :)


I'm an arrogant little bitch tonight. (But I'm still nice in general.)


(While I was at it I also decied to stop just longing for MinnaParikka shoes - I'm getting myself a pair for autumn! I'm totally worth that too.)

((And I know it would look better if my shoes were without the white details toghether with this dress but, blah, no slaving to the details tonight. I just wanted to wear green shoes now))

EDIT : I did have a good night; some whiskey togehter with a couple of the best guys I know. Ran in to the source of my anger (or part of it) and I was firm, but fair. And a little bit arrogant too. Thank god I was wearing that dress.

29 comments:

Désirée said...

Wonderful dress and shoes.
You are beautiful and very sexy!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Démo : Thank you dear! (and that was also the aim tonight :)

Me said...

I want that dress. I want to wear it every day. It's so whimsical, but yet, the black trim makes it look so sophisticated.

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute dress! And LOVE the shoes!

Anonymous said...

you look like such a cute and sexy and beautiful little bitch. hi.

i hope you are having fun tonight. i have also bought a dress that i have been dreaming about for a while. it's a betsey's. love it. i'm taking some photos tomorrow.

have a great time. kisses.

Mrs Munster said...

Positive rage totally exists! I just usually get really drunk when I'm in that mood. Hope you had a good night though. You look amazing in your new dress!

WendyB said...

Total pinup girl.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Beka : I think I'm going to wear it everyday from now on too :)

Heather : Thank you

Vintage Darling : Sounds great,looking forward to the pics!

MrsMunster : yeah I usually tend to get myself rather drunk when that feeling occurs... But I kept my head quite clear yesterday, which was for the better :)

WendyB : thanks *blink*blink*

Désirée said...

Tack för tipset om de gula skorna. Jag har sett att de är nedsatta här också, men 600 SEK är fortfarande för dyrt för mig (cheap woman, you know?), så att...jag väntar lite till och drömmer under tiden.

WJ said...

Oh my frickin' god! I know it's been said so many times before, but WHAT A PERFECT DRESS!

Fact: whiskey and sexy dresses makes every situation better.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Démo : JO nä det var ju inte så billigt ännu...

WJ: thank you. And in fact yes you are right :)

Unknown said...

your figure looks amazing in that outfit! :-D Loooove dresses that makes a girl feel empowered.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Turquoisepassion : thank you. FFunny to think that only a few years ago I tried so much to hide my hip and behind, since it is quite wide.... Now I just let it all show, easier that way :D

Anonymous said...

What a great dress!

Ninya said...

Okei kiitoksia paljon vinkeistä, täytyy katsoa jos ehtisin shoppailemaan jo ensi viikolla. :)

Dotti said...

You're sooooooooo totally worth it, baby!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous night out outfit. I bet you looked good on the dance floor ;)

Oriane said...

Thank you to write in French ! I'm so impressed ! I'm happy to be in contact with you, your blog is one of my favourite :)

esme and the laneway said...

Love the dress, you do look great. :)

And, it's true, and I also hate to admit it – sometimes 'retail therapy' (somehow a gross insulting kind of term) can cheer me up. It jut does!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Way to turn your anger into a beautiful dress! I love it. Shopping makes me happy...dangerous though, it makes my check book unhappy!

Candice DeVille said...

My personal style mantra is, "Always leave the house looking as though you will run into an ex-boyfriend. Chances are you will!"

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog, just wanted to say I really love your style. Just gorgeous.

mateo said...

those shoes are beautiful. perfect with the whole pin up girl look!!!

Zizzi said...

I just LOVE your dress!!! What kind/color is your lipstick you're wearing?

Anonymous said...

Du är så fruktansvärt snygg!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Thank you all lovelies for all the comments again!

SuperKawaiiMama: that's a g reat mantra :)

Ash : thanks. Hope you'll continue to like it!

Zizzi : It's some strange brand, I got it from my friend. The colour is sort of deep cherry red

Devildoll :Oj tack så mycket!

H said...

Gorgeous! Gillar verkligen klänningen. Och håret. Och tatueringarna. (Cherrys har jag med. Faktiskt. :))

Miriam Parkman said...

Oh I wish that I also could decide that I was worth a pair of shoes from the fantastic Minna Parikka! They are truly desirable...
But I have to say that your dress looks quite desirable as well, and that's a nice feeling to get when you're wearing it;)

p.s Your blog looks really interesting! I will definately come back;) d.s

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

H: Tack tack!

Miriam Parkman : thanks, and yes pelase do come back :)