Friday 11 July 2008

BIKERGIRL


(quick secret snapshot of moi)


The movieshoot yesterday was great! Great choice of location, great weather.

It was a shooting for a short movie with a sort of "Kaurisnmäki touch" that my friend directs togehter with a name that is big within the fashion industry. The premier will be in New York 2009.

My friend is a man of few words; I didn't really know that much about the whole thing, just that I should show up. I really had to milk him out to get some info (like what to wear!!! Turned out I could just "come as you are".) The scenes being shot was at a biker club and their party in the evening. I was a hang around chick and came in a black pencil skirt, striped bustierand my red heels, smoked some cigarettes by the bikes and well, did the whole hang-around thing. Later us girls were handed these flowing white vintage dresses as a contrast to all the leather and hanged out in the evening sun. I wish I could've taken some pictures, I would've got some great shots as the styling for the movie was very good!

I also met some old friends there which was funny and unexpected - a good friend now living in Berlin played one of the leading roles and another friend of mine (the one I refer to as the-best-guitarist-in-town, I think I've mentioned him before here sometimes) threw a "gig" at the party scene. I was asked to join today too for a shooting in the countryside but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it :(

Or, it depends what I give priority too - seems I have two very nice things to choose between...

2 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

Sounds really fun! And regarding the "come as you are"...well, he probably know how always cool are you ;-)

Doriz Jeltzin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.