Saturday 17 January 2009

SOME SELF-PROMOTION AGAIN...

I'm sure all of you (at least in the Helsinki area) have already booked next Saturday for our Club Wanted! But you're able to get you dose of curves, laughter and glitter, or more imporant, of us, the next week also!


We'll do a two-set show at the Hehku party in Botta. So if you're a girl (since it's ladies only), head over there Jan 30th! (You can get your weekly dose of us the week after that too actually, if you were lucky or smart enough to get your ticket to the Helsinki Burlesque Festival before they sold out...)

8 comments:

Dagmara Łacny said...

I really would like to see all of you on stage! But it's so far away :(
I don;t know why in my country ( Poland) there are no group like this, no burlesque club, nothing! Grrr!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Oh no :(
But burlesque is quite new here too, so maybe at some point a scene willstart to develop over there? r maybe one day you'll travel and stop by here then :)

Sallamaari said...

OH NO! Are the tickets sold out already!? Well, maybe next time then :(

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Ässä : Yes they are all sold out :(
However, you can always attend the warm up party "Dial B for Burlesque" in Dubrovnik the day before...or at least coem to the festival tease, which is, the event in this post!

anna said...

I'll be there at Lepakkomies quite certainly (well that's where I've lately spent most of my weekend evenings anyway...), so see you there :)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Anna : Great, see you there then :)

Kati said...

I wish I could visit this festival...but unfortunately it's too far away!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh sounds great! Wish I could go :(