Friday 3 April 2009

SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT

(Picture borrowed from here)

Today was good.

The sun woke me up before my alarm clock did.

It was so warm could go out in my spring jacket, finally.

I met up with two good old friends and ran in to a third one I haven't seen in a while.

I'm working on a job that's going to turn out really good and I got myself a good burlesque gig for summer.

I also managed to get my company's tax declaration done and got it to the post office five minutes before closing. Good, since today was the last day to hand it in (I'm very good at last minute-things). It also made me wonder why some people want to become accountants? (No offense to all the accountants who happens to read this though.)

And I've been wearing a black and white polka dot scarf and my purple pumps. Polka dot scarves and purple shoes alone would make any day.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song! Totally new band to me though.

Anonymous said...

It's finally spring...everything starts to look up.
My chum is in that band. They are rather good no?
You should see the cherry blossoms in Japan - beautiful...
xoxox

Parapluie said...

Oh, sounds like a very lovely day!

Vanessa said...

I just found this blog, and I wanted to say I think you have killer style! I'll definitely be coming back!

pumps & luiers said...

the sun just makes everything even better!

Kati said...

It seems that everything is fine in your life...that's good!

~Rubyredruca~ said...

This picture reminds me of the colors in that Trashy Diva dress you have that I totally want!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

I love days like this, where everything seems to go right! They are some of the best days ever!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Fearless knitting : One day I'm going to go to Japan in time to see the cherry trees bloom, for sure!

Vanessa : Great, thanks :)

Cathy Voyage : No not really but only the good stuff ends up here.

Rubyredruca : Yeah it does :)

逆援助 said...

セレブ達は一般の人達とは接する機会もなく、その出会う唯一の場所が「逆援助倶楽部」です。 男性はお金、女性はSEXを要求する場合が多いようです。これは女性に圧倒的な財力があるから成り立つことの出来る関係ではないでしょうか?