Thursday 19 November 2009

SWEET TEETH

The mail man dropped something very nice through the mail drop this morning; my Milk Toof book I had ordered not that long ago but almost forgot about already! Which of course made me very happy since I've been in love with these small theeth a long time.
Oh ♥









If some of you are not familiar with My Milk Toof yet, I suggest you take your time and browse trough the whole site. You'll love it! It's the sweetest blog I know. The book is sold out by now though, but I'm happy I was there in time to get myself a copy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I adore my milk toof! So cute and funny!

Dave Feucht said...

oh, I wish I could have gotten a book for my boss now! (I work at a Dental School at a University).

Well, maybe if they ever make another one :)

Elina said...

Oh, they're so cute!

aba said...

green with envy, that book is marvellous. :')

So Good for Bunnies said...

I love that blog too! Look forward to the new posts all the time.

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

Those have to be about the cutest Milk Teefs I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing!

Have a great day.

Fiona Timantti said...

Noi on niin söpöjä!

Rosie Unknown said...

Far too cute! I love this site!

Lady Ma'am said...

Ugh you've got me HOOKED on these little guys!!! Haha they are so adorable! I would have loved a book, I do hope they make another...

Anonymous said...

Haha they're so cute!