Friday 28 January 2011

DRESS-DREAMING

Lately 've had a huge need to browse dresses online and a craving to buy everything I see, mostly those with big skirts, in patterns or floral prints. Blame it on the spring to be. Or just on my vanity.

There is but only one reason I don't buy all of the above for example, and it's the one that I still seem to have some sense of reality when it comes to dress shopping - I am very well aware of the fact that I can't fit all dresses I already have in my wardrobe. Sigh. (Wellfare country problem)

HOwever, I have been adding some items to my other blog, clothing you've seen here before. Not always easy, but that's the way it has to go. Most of yesterday's additions are sold by now, but there is more to come so check it out!

And, therefore I feel entitled to get something new now doesn't it?

I had a vintage dress orgie over at Hoochie Mama Jane some days ago, damn, why did all those dresses have to fit so well! They were fancy frocks in silk and sateen though, I was more thinking of getting myself something for everyday wear. Sigh, again, or then I guess I should just go to more parties...

Dresses above, in consideration, from the left to the right: Pinup Couture, Big Beautiful Barbara Brown, Tara Starlet, Bernie Dexter / ModCloth, Pinup Couture.

13 comments:

Fiona Timantti said...

Mä kans haaveilen uusista mekoista...Arkeen ja juhlaan.

Nolita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boo Boo Kitty said...

I think you should treat yourself!

I keep having massive urges too... for florals (hence why i bought that skirt from you!!)

Dial V for Vintage said...

That dress by Pinup Couture on the right is so worth the money! It has an excellent cut (very flattering for every shape), the material is of high quality and it's so pretty! I have the white one with red flowers and the same in black. I'd recommend those dresses! :)

Frollein von Sofa said...

YESSSS, I want dresses, too ! Have you ever counted your dresses ? I got 27, but I am longing for more....right now I am waiting desperately for two Trashy Diva dresses that were on sale. Please Mr. Postman look at me, is there a package in your bag for me ????

I think you would look stunning in that daisy dress. Go girl, get it !!!

Anonymous said...

Love the dresses, especially the white one with the red flowers and belt. I, too, can't fit anymore dresses into my closet, this morning my clothes rack broke down, you see.
I'm looking so forward to spring, although I love winter, but I just want to wear thin lacy tights and simple dresses.

mispapelicos said...

Fabulous all of them. I have always been a skirt lover, but thanks to you, I am developing a liking for dresses that grows more and more everyday..
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Q's Daydream said...

I've been looking for dresses too. These are all lovely!

Unknown said...

The Tara Starlet one is gorgeous! I don't own any of her stuff as I just can't afford it, sadly.

Ulrika said...

Bernie Dexter klänning från ModCloth var fantastiskt fin! Och såg att den var på rea också :)

Är också sugen på att köpa nya klänningar inför vår och sommar.

Trevlig helg!

Anonymous said...

Darn, I wish I would have known about your other blog. I would have been all over that rosebud skirt and yellow dream dress :(

XoX Sandy

Noora said...

I have the Pinup-dress with red flowers. I highly recommend buying it, just perfect :)

Siobhan said...

I have both the Pinup Girl dresses but I do want the Tara Starlet one...but I already bought a few things from the UK and that exchange rate hurts