Friday 27 April 2012

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW : WORKING


This week has been full of stuff I work on and things I need to do. Plus my phone has been ringing constantly. Lots of people want lots of stuff. Phew.

Right now I'm multitasking with the following:


A big bunch of "training tassels" for a bachelorette workshop I'm hosting tomorow.
( -> Btw, before that I'll be at radio Yle Vega, sometimes after 11:am if you want to listen)



Drawing on a poster with summer dresses and dancing. I was stuck with this for three days and could not get one single line drawn.


Dreaming about turning this in to a dress, hopefully before May 1st. But I have my doubts. Schedually.


Most of all I should clean! And organize. I've been planning that for the two weeks Eddi has been gone. So far, not going so good.
So here's a pic of a nice pair of shoes instead!

2 comments:

Mariela Santillan said...

Those tassels are really great!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

LOL at the term "training tassels". :D