Sunday 9 June 2013

DRESSES ON PARADE


As summer so far has been pretty much like summer's should be, and as I last year missed out on pretty much all dresses I have (bad weather and post partum, you know) I've now set out to try and wear everything summery that I have in my wardrobe at least once. Because what's the use of having all those nice items otherwise, if you don't let them out every once in a while! Dresses on parade all summer long!

So here I'm wearing one of my almost forgotten Trashy Diva dresses. I have worn this "looped" before; tied some ribbons around the neckline/ sleeves which gave this dress an even fancier feel, but I removed them for now, for a more everyday wear look. This dress had pockets, a reason enough for any dress to deserve at least a second wear this season I think :)



6 comments:

garofit said...

So pretty! Wish we could get too some real summer weather...

Serena S. Madhouse said...

Fantastica!!!

Naomi said...

Beautiful dress!

Giveaway on my blog~
The Occasional Indulgence

Sammydress said...

WOW! This is Beautiful Summer Dresses For You

Sarah said...

Beautiful dress! This is such a lovely picture of you as well x

Unknown said...

this is cool