Friday 20 December 2013

AN APPLE A DAY - OR PLENTY!


Dag knows how to say 'apple' and whenever he sees something round and red he goes APPLE! You can imagine what he does when he sees this dress...

It's a wrap dress which makes it very comfy - I just realised I don't have any other wrap dresses for the moment. (Which might have to be corrected. Perfectly good reason for staying up late and browse around a little and even do some possible shopping, ey?) And yes, it has one big pocket on the side. (I know, you are rolling your eyes is she on it with the pockets again/i>, but moving around a lot with a little kid I have become dependent on them -the P's - for napkins, keys and quick put-out-of-reach:es and so on...)

I love the intense apple print, but it does run a little large, so it will probably be passed on. That, or then I'll just eat a lot for Christmas to fill it up, which is also a good option ;)

The dress is called Astrid, from Vivien of Holloway. The rose earrings are old and I can't remember where I got them anymore...


6 comments:

Sylwia VamppiV Błach said...

How sweet! <3 Beautiful outfit :)

Maja said...

I love the last picture! That's so so sweet!

Miss Twinkle said...

So beautiful! ♥ You look stunning and the dress is amazing.

Kermit Happy Hour said...

Your Skin is So: Wow. It Looks like a Peaches.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Kermit Happy Hour: thanks, my skin is doing pretty well. (All natural skincare & make up.) But as I just cried out on twitter blogger compresses my images to make it look like I've blurred the shit outta my face, which I obviously haven't :)

Swing said...

Just loove the print!! <3